DailyCandy’s Green Market Food Drive
1 National Hunger Action Month
1 DailyCandy booth
2 mammoth Atlanta Community Food Bank collection barrels
60 Ecologie reusable tote bags
1. Encourage shoppers and passersby to donate canned food and cash to Atlanta Community Food Bank.
3. Serve chilled blood orange Italian soda (gifted by the lovely peeps at Ponce de Leon Whole Foods) over ice.
4. Share Cafe Slush cookies with one and all.
6. Marinate this Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., at the park.
7. Zip over to ACFB’s Fill Up @ the Food Bank open house for educational workshops, cooking demos, and volunteering info.
8. Pat yourself on the back. And stomach.
Look for us Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., at Piedmont Park Green Market, Piedmont Park, 400 Park Drive, Midtown. Atlanta Community Food Bank, 732 Joseph E. Lowery Boulevard, West Midtown (404-892-9822).