Economy have you hiding moolah under the mattress? You won’t lose any sleep over these dreamy deals.
1. Celebrate the newly revamped outdoor terrace at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek with the house-signature gin and tonic. Take a printout of this e-mail to land the libation for $8 (regularly $15). (One per customer once a day through December 17 after 3 p.m.)
2. Tart Pastry Boutique & Studio is hosting a Flight of Pies tasting tomorrow, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Seven bucks nets you three small slices with a coffee or hot apple cider and a 10 percent off coupon for future orders.
3. Sip the house red or white for $2.50 a glass at Ari’s Wine Bistro, weekdays, 5-7 p.m.
4. Cuddle up to a free classic movie under the stars every Monday and Friday, 7 p.m., through December 19, at Mockingbird Station’s Angelika Film Center.
5. Dine with your sweetie at Urban Taco and get a complimentary churros de canela dessert through December 19.
6. Buy a $4 greeting card (or anything for that matter) at chic boutique Forty Five Ten and bag a free upbeat CD by local DJ Lucy Wrubel.
7. Satisfy late-night munchies at Sushi Axiom with Reverse Happy Hour (Sunday-Thursday, 9-11 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 p.m.-midnight). Select appetizers and rolls are half price; Gekkeikan hot sake, Asian imports, and all drafts are $2 a pop.
8. Purchase a gift anywhere in Mockingbird Station and take it to Paperie & Co. for free fancy wrapping (Monday-Friday, 5-8 p.m., through December 19 with receipt).
10. Relax with a free meditation and healing class at the Hotel Palomar’s Exhale Spa (every Monday, 1:30-2 p.m., through November 24).
Now you can really sleep easy.