1. Swear off love forever.
2. Proceed to meet someone you’re convinced could be “the one.”
3. Burn compilation CD. That ultimate statement of feeling. The perfectly edited selection of tunes that says “resistance is futile.”
4. Think decor. Your mad deejay skillz deserve a better medium than a Sharpie-scribbled generic disc. Burn your mix on one of Lucky Disc’s charming blank CDs. The current whimsical, vaguely Japanese-inspired images like a bunny with headphones or a girl literally uplifted by the music are soon to be replaced by new designs, currently being developed by a slew of artists, including Braveland Design, David Choe, Jordan Crane, Fafi and Tilt, Shepard Fairey, and TADO. Best of all, Lucky Disc donates five percent of its profits to the online-rights charity Electronic Frontier Foundation. So that when
5. The romance goes horribly, horribly wrong and all that remains are the charred embers of your self-annihilating passion, you can
6. Say to yourself, “Well, at least one good thing came of it.”
Available online at luckydisc.com.