Presenting a new recipe for a real good time:
Yummyfun Kooking Series
Serves one infinity
1 (and only) Yummyclare (the food artist formerly known as Clare Crespo, author of tasty classics like The Secret Life of Food and Hey There, Cupcake!)
1-3 of the following newly flavored episodes: “Spring Has Sprung,” “Spookyfun,” and “Monkeying Around in the Kitchen”
1. Unwrap one Yummyfun Kooking Series DVD.
2. Pop into preheated DVD player.
3. Sit back and marvel as you’re sucked into Yummyclare’s tripped out world inside her kitchen apartment where the cupboards are stocked with wild surprises and the edibles are incredible.
4. Figure out exactly for which upcoming occasions you will concoct foods from the program, like Banana Dogs, Hawaiian Shirt Punch, or Spaghetti and Eyeballs.
5. Garnish with jamming psychedelic house band, The Tastebuds; Safari Geoff; Green Charlotte; and other special guests along the way.
Available online at yummyfun.com.