1. Designer Vanessa Vogel has rethought and relaunched her line (previously Park Vogel), which consists of ten new versatile wardrobe staples every month.
2. By selling them exclusively on her site, she is able to charge the lowest possible prices ($130 for a silk slip dress, a tailored cotton tunic for $85) without sacrificing quality.
3. Seven of the pieces are designed by Vogel; three are by lesser-known accessories designers she commissions. On tap this month are striped leather clutches by British designer Natalie Thakur and leather fringe necklaces by Emma Carroll.
4. A perfect, flouncy navy-and-white-striped pocket T-shirt; a gray cashmere shawl/scarf/wrap; and a long, black featherweight cardigan just debuted for April, right in time for the dreaded winter/summer closet switchover.
5. You can throw all ten in a suitcase and be good to go for a weeklong vacation.
Available online at vogel10.com.
Photo: Courtesy of Vogel10
Up to 65% off Amrita Singh
Notes on a sandal: Amrita Singh’s easy footwear — in neon brights to earthy metallics — is perfect for warm weather. Swirl’s 65% discount will put some extra spring in your step.