We snuggled O+Kay cashmere sweaters and fell hard. Here’s how we rationalized the indulgence.
1. Only the best for our bambinos. O+Kay sweaters are made of the highest quality twelve-gauge knit cashmere and are designed by Grace Sun, who has women’s wear cred.
2. Prices starting at $50 are better than prices starting at $150.
3. Simple cuts. V-neck vests, crewnecks, and cardigans never go out of style.
4. As comfy as sweats but better looking.
5. Buy a size up. Roll the sleeves and wear twice as long.
6. We’ve never heard of anyone outgrowing a scarf — cashmere or otherwise.
7. The mini lavender ruffle cape.
8. Wear it every day. This fall, we’re replacing his ubiquitous fleece with a cashmere zip-up hoodie.
9. Save money at the dry cleaner. Just handwash and lay flat to dry.
10. Three words: hand. me. down.
Available online at opluskay.com.
30% off City Threads
Our favorite way to layer it on this fall? City Threads. Made from 100% cotton — in everything from rock ’n’ roll to superhero to city motifs — these long-sleeve, short-sleeve, and double-layer tees will keep them warm while looking cool, natch. Enter code dailycandy at checkout (sale items included); good thru Sept. 30.
Photos: Courtesy of O+Kay; Courtesy of City Threads
|Up to 50% off Pleasure Doing Business|
Show off your great shape with Pleasure Doing Business’s all-elastic body-con skirts. They do wonders for your silhouette (seriously), can be dressed up or down, and are up to 50% off today on Swirl.