1. Put on pajamas and mess up your hair.
2. Smear your lipstick.
3. Carry cat food.
4. Find a cat stuffed animal and pet it relentlessly.
1. Put on a flannel shirt, jeans, boots, and winter cap.
2. Make a mustache and ax from construction paper.
3. Every time you pass a tree, mime cutting it down.
Extra credit: Tape horns on a stuffed animal and call it Babe.
1. Same as Paul Bunyan but replace the ax with paper towels.
2. Clean up all party messes with zest and charm.
1. Same as Paul Bunyan but replace the ax with a shovel.
2. Carry a tote bag filled with fresh veggies.
3. Talk about the importance of eating local.
Extra Credit: Talk about the time you ate local with Michael Pollan.
1. Dress like a hipster. Recommended props: big headphones, Ray-Bans, fair trade coffee, a book reviewed by The Awl, and a blank stare.
2. Make an L train sign out of construction paper. Tape it to your shirt.
1. Dress in your preppiest attire. Recommended props: a big bottle of Perrier, pearls, a shopping bag from Bergdorf, and a condescending stare.
2. Make a 6 train sign out of construction paper. Tape it to your shirt.
1. Wear a gray hoodie, jeans, and socks with flip-flops.
2. Carry a business card that simply says, “I’m CEO, b*tch.”
3. When people ask who you are, show them your business card.
1. Construct seven fins from cardboard and gray construction paper. Tape to headbands.
2. Write a different day of the week on seven shirts.
3. Make your friends wear the fins and shirts.
4. Memorize shark facts and recite on demand.
1. Cut a big piece of foam board in an “Angry Bird” shape. Cut a hole where your head will go.
2. Cover with red construction paper. (Add white to the bottom if you like.)
3. Make a beak with yellow construction paper and V-shaped eyebrows with black.
4. Wear red from head to toe.
5. Walk around with an evil look in your eyes.
Extra credit: Make an evil pig with green paper and glue it on.
1. Wear a red outfit. Tape construction paper flames all over it.
2. Make fox ears from construction paper and tape to a headband.
3. Print out the Firefox logo and tape it to your chest.
4. Hang out with Chrome and Safari all night. Talk sh*t about Explorer.
1. Wear an adventurer’s outfit (tan shirt, flashlight, boots, camera, etc.). Obviously, if you have a pith helmet, wear it.
2. Print out the Safari logo and tape it to your chest.
3. Hang with Chrome and Firefox all night. Talk about how you’re virus free.
1. Wear a silver outfit. If you don’t want to go to American Apparel, just cover yourself with aluminum foil.
2. Print out the Chrome logo and tape it to your chest.
3. Hang out with Firefox and Safari all night. Brag that you got a job at Google.
1. Wear all your leopard-print clothing. All of it.
2. Wear the same ears from your Firefox outfit. (No one will know the difference, trust us.)
3. When people ask what you are, say, “What do you think I am? The cat’s meow, obviously.”
1. Make a keyboard out of a piece of cardboard. Wear it with your Cat’s Meow outfit.
2. Rock out all night long.