Way down in Miami, they request their yuletide booze be chilled.
The Cranberry Garland
2-3 sticks cinnamon
1 c. water
1 c. brown sugar
10-15 fresh cranberries
2 oz. Plymouth gin
1/2 oz. Yellow Chartreuse
1. Crush cinnamon in a pot and lightly cook until toasted. Add water and simmer.
2. Add a cup of brown sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves. Strain through a tea strainer.
3. Muddle cranberries in a pint glass.
4. Add gin, Chartreuse, and ice to cinnamon syrup. Shake vigorously.
5. Double strain into a flute glass.
6. Top with champagne and garnish with a cranberry.
7. Drink until merry.