Explore Undiscovered Food, Fashion & Fun.
Way down in Miami, they request their yuletide booze be chilled.
The Cranberry GarlandServes one
Ingredients2-3 sticks cinnamon1 c. water1 c. brown sugar10-15 fresh cranberries2 oz. Plymouth gin1/2 oz. Yellow ChartreuseChampagne
1. Crush cinnamon in a pot and lightly cook until toasted. Add water and simmer.
2. Add a cup of brown sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves. Strain through a tea strainer.
3. Muddle cranberries in a pint glass.
4. Add gin, Chartreuse, and ice to cinnamon syrup. Shake vigorously.
5. Double strain into a flute glass.
6. Top with champagne and garnish with a cranberry.
7. Drink until merry.