Ninette’s Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
Makes about twelve servings
3 c. Minute Rice
2 sm. boxes frozen broccoli florets
1 can Campbell’s cream of broccoli soup
8 oz. sour cream
½ c. margarine
16 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
16 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
¼ c. milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare Minute Rice and thaw broccoli according to box instructions.
2. In a large bowl, mix rice, broccoli, soup, salt, pepper, sugar, rosemary, sour cream, and margarine. Combine cheeses and blend in 3 cups worth.
3. Pour mixture into baking pan. Slowly add milk to desired consistency (depending on pan depth).
4. Layer remaining cheese (about 1 cup) over top of mixture.
5. Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes.
To see Everywhere editor Tiffany Davis prepare her mom’s recipe, watch the video.