Your New Year’s Eve memories are always fuzzy at best. But that doesn’t mean the entire year has to be a wash.
Gather friends for 2010’s last hurrah with our festive DIY time capsule. Modeled after a DailyCandy vintage wine, it’s a fun way to keep track of your fondest moments of the past year.
1. Use scissors to trim the wine label PDF accordingly.
2. Wrap it snugly around the bottle. Tape it in place.
3. Snip the individual question cards and give one to each guest.
4. Have everyone answer the questions, fold up the cards, stick ’em in the bottle, and cork it.
5. Don’t peek! Wait until New Year’s Eve 2011 or a later date to resurrect the memories.
Art: Audria Brumberg