How to Transform a Blah Home Aesthetic
1. Pull down the living room curtains fashioned out of college wall tapestry and donate the SpongeBob comforter you “borrowed” from cousin Timmy as a short-term bedding fix.
2. Log on to Loom Decor.
3. Browse the website’s extensive collection of affordable, ready-to-customize pillows, shams, duvet covers, drapes, and bed skirts.
5. Email or chat with online stylists — including founders and longtime Bostonians Ashley Baker and Jessa McIntosh, along with Nashville resident Nichole Ocepek — to tweak and finalize design choices.
6. Order. Wait just three weeks to receive personalized, hand-stitched pieces.
7. Feel superior while watching Nate Berkus for your knack at creating professional-level decor at a small fraction of the price.
Photo: Mayo Studios / Courtesy of Loom Decor