Recipe for Kettle Whistle Pop-Up Tea Party
A three-course menu of elegant nibbles from pastry chef extraordinaire William Werner of Tell Tale Preserve Company
Pure oolong tea pairings from Naivetea
Just the right mix of traditional English tea service with the presentation of Taiwanese tea culture
1. Book one of two seatings (1 p.m., 3:30 p.m.) at the Burritt Room on June 25.
2. Wear a funny hat (not required).
3. Indulge in finger foods like heirloom tomato sable and salmon rilettes (paired with iced peach oolong); petit scones and crumpets (hot dong ding oolong); and rhubarb-olive oil layer cake and Meyer lemon-hazelnut gateaux (hot shan lin shi oolong).
4. Take home Werner’s damn good granola and Naivetea’s wen shan bao zhong oolong. Enjoy the next day.
5. Look forward to the next one.
Available at Burritt Room, The Crescent Hotel, 417 Stockton Street, between Sutter and Bush Streets, second floor. To make a reservation (required), call 415-643-4894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, go to naivetea.com.
Photo: Justin Lewis
|Want more DailyCandy SF? Follow us on Twitter.|