We hate to be superficial, but this is one good-looking convertible child seat.
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s go below the surface. Here are five reasons we love the Foonf.
1. It’s safe. Thanks to Clek’s innovative Rapid Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology, the car seat absorbs the energy of a collision, significantly reducing the force on your little rider.
2. Kids can stay rear-facing up to 45 pounds. If you don’t understand what that means, you’ve likely clicked on the wrong post. (Try this instead.)
3. At a narrow seventeen inches each, three fit across a back seat. And everyone knows three is the new two.
4. Easy forward-facing installation, moisture-wicking fabric, a cushy seat, and magnets that keep harness straps open so you can get your kid in and out. (That should probably be 4, 5, 6, and 7.)
5. It comes in colors ranging from hot pink to steely gray and three irresistible Paul Frank patterns.
Gah, there we go again.
Available for preorder at albeebaby.com, $499.
Photo: Courtesy of Clek